Feed the Youth
[html]

OOC here!

Laying on his back now, legs dangling in the air looking rather silly Tharin looked up. Pants streamed from him, tail thumping a couple times before falling still. That had been fun. He rather enjoyed being with Kiara. It wasn't just about the pups, though his need to protect them was enough to keep him coming to see her. It was about the beautiful female herself. She was so strong, a good hunter, and didn't have the virus. It made him even more comfortable around her knowing that. He glanced over to Kiara, seeing that her eyes were closed.

Rolling over Tharin surveyed the area. If Kiara wanted to rest he would make sure that she was safe doing so. His body was still relaxed, not expecting anything to come. He was simply ready in case it came to that. He looked over as Kiara moved, gently bumping him. She seemed so vulnerable at this moment. He licked her forehead softly before standing up. You should probably go check on the pups. I have to return. His voice was quiet, trying to keep the calm as he thought about the journey back. I'll return soon with more food.

<style type="text/css">
.thar1cai b {font-weight:bold; color:#e4cc91; text-shadow:#201b10 1px 1px 2px;}
.thar1cai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.thar1cai {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#9e8e69; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/T5vgO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #514731; padding:180px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ded4bc; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.thar1cai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.thar1cai p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.thar1cai p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread