Rain on Me
[html]

Words – 300+

Dangerous people were a bad thing to be attracted to. This wasn’t the first time he had found himself feeling it though. Something about knowing that someone had killed or maybe knowing that they could inspired a kinship deep within the dark man. It had something to do with growing up around such wolves, having a pack dedicated to brutality like murder. But the emotions were counterintuitive. Dangerous wolves were the type to be avoided, not sot after for their devious or bloodthirsty ways. This was something he would definitely have to curb.

Discovering that they were even more similar then he had initially thought only drew the ex-assassin closer to the woman beside him. He watched her speak with endearing blue eyes, so very glad she hadn’t rejected him for a monster and not as embarrassed about her kiss as before. When she confessed to killing recently and sported a similar vulnerability as he had moments before he wasn’t about to dash her aside. Not when he was guilty for the same crime. I’m sorry you were forced into killing. I know what it's like to be punished for sparing life, He didn’t know what her punishment had been, but his hadn’t been anything more than blunt pain. Some idea of how bad her punishment had been did reach him when he saw the pain in her expression and noticed her inability to talk about it. It becomes so easy. I would like to say my hands have stayed clean since leaving Alaska but can’t honestly. I didn’t plan it and have since given up my blade but I am guilty too. It’s why I am all alone and without a pack in this cold weather, The wounded wanderer glanced up from where his eyes had fallen and smiled charmingly threw the somber feeling that had settled on him once more. But, if I were still occupied with pack life, I might’ve never met you. That would have been a tragedy in itself. He closed the last of what little distance was still between them purposefully before nuzzling her once affectionately once more.

Jaden does. Jaden speaks. Jaden thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.jadenlight-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.jadenlight b {font-weight:bold; color:#7e92a3; letter-spacing:1px}
.jadenlight p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.jadenlight {margin:0 auto; background-color:#163b59; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/s662hc.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0c2134; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #0d1720; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread