Fright
[html]

OOC new toy Smile

The fearful eyes met hers, glowing with hate and disgust. It wasn't just aimed at her. There was something dark inside this wolf. If Amy played right, perhaps she would unlock it. That would be a beauty to behold, a monster under her control. Hesitation stretched on, and Amy lifted a clawed hand, lightly pressing into the female's neck. There was no need for a knife now, the art done. It simply had to heal now. This was a threat, pure and simple. If she didn't get what she wanted, there was no need to leave the girl alive.

Fayne. A rather pretty name. Her lips twitched with laughter as the wolf boldly spoke. Amy would remember her name, but not with fear. With anticipation of the next time they would meet to play. Rip me limb from limb? That'll be interesting. Make sure you train hard, Fayne. I'll be disappointed if you don't. Climbing off Fayne Amy's tail flicked. I'm Amy Sunders. Your new best friend. Laughing she headed back towards Anathema, the stress completely gone. She had to go out more often.

<style>
.fallenangel .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.fallenangel p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.fallenangel b {color:#E99B00; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.fallenangel {background-color:#660202; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... ngel-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:335px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; border-top-right-radius:60px; margin:0px auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.fallenangel .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #e99b00; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread