Fog and Friendships
[html]

WC: 400+

Ciara relaxed when Shadow didn’t appear miffed that she’d eaten without inviting him. The fact that he’d brought the deer for her was surprising, but heart-warming all the same. “I thank you then, brother,” she said softly. “It’s been awhile since I’ve had anything to eat.” She smiled then as she curled her golden tail around her form, curling up with her full belly to watch the sea and learn about this brother of hers. Her mind drifted to her mate, wondering what he was up to, and what his reaction would be when she returned to the den smelling of Shadow. Hopefully he wouldn’t be angry with her. He slept each night wrapped around her smaller form protectively, and she could see him visibly tense each time one of her brothers came too close or acted too affectionate. The possessive side of him turned her on, actually, instead of making her scowl and roll her eyes like it might with other females. She enjoyed knowing that she was his, and seeing that he planned to enforce that on the others. It filled her with an odd sense of pride.

“Congratulations on your promotion by the way, brother,” she said with a pleased grin, then blinked as Shadow brought up a certain salt-and-pepper male she’d just been thinking about. Her expression grew serious for a moment as she thought on the situation between Augustus and Shadow. The golden girl hated tension between pack mates, and believed that the two should work on things, but she also understood Augustus’ irritation. He, like herself, cherished the pack hierarchy and highly believed in its structures and traditions. “I’m sure if you had come to ask to speak with me, he wouldn’t have kicked up too much of a fuss,” she said teasingly, allowing a smile to match her glittering, slightly mischievous eyes.

“How are you and Insomnia doing? In fact…how did you two even meet?”She asked, eagerly. It was nice to be in a pack with so many mated pairs. Ciara was quite new to love, and she anticipated various times when she’d rely on her brothers and sisters to give her advice. There were many things that she and Augustus had yet to do, issues they had yet to work through. In fact, they hadn’t spent much time alone together since that night under the moon. She thought about these things as she rested her head on her large paws, waiting for her elder brother to answer her.

<style type="text/css">
.eciara b {font-weight:bold; color:#4f5253; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:1px 1px 2px #909097;}
.eciara .ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:center;}
.eciara p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px 0px;}
.eciara {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#d2d2dc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/fqYoC.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #909097; padding:405px 0px 10px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#909097; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; border-radius:15px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread