Fog and Friendships
[html]

OOC here!WC: 677!

Shadow sat there and his tail moved behind him and then he heard what his sister had to say and he smiled and nodded lightly. Thank you, I worked hard to get there...I am skilled in that area so it makes since that I would be awarded a rank as such. I have to thank Zalen and I did, if not for him actually paying attention to my actions then i would still be a Sub rank or Omega. Not that I would have minded to much. Regardless on my rank I would still help any and all that I could...I have always been that way, and I am truly grateful for the family I now have, that goes for you too sis.

Shadow smiled at that last part and then he heard Ciara's words about how thinks might have gone okay if he were to ask Augustus to speak with Ciara. Shadow chuckled and he looked to her and with the smile and laughter in his voice he spoke. I would sooner fight a bear, rather than have to ask him if I can talk to his Mate. Shadow looked back to the waves and then a subject that was on his mind often was brought up and it slowed his tail and brought a loving smile to his lips. He kept looking forward as his heart started to tell the story.

If I were to have been told long ago that I would be saved and loved by a beautiful female named Insomnia regardless of my past and it's actions I would have said they were a fool, but I was wrong and I met her. I was alone and just traveling from pack to pack wanting to learn everything I could about everyone before making a decision about which family i would join. I traveled to the Black Water Reserve and it was there I saw this Angel....this vision of beauty that I have never seen before in my life. She was lying in a pool up water and I approached her and didn't even know what to say. I haven't told many of my past or what I did but for some reason I felt new and happy around her. I feel in love at only seeing her and she stole my heart. We talked and like a fairy tail we kissed only after just meeting and I belonged to her since then. She told me what pack she was a part of and I search ended the moment I heard it's name, It's name was New Dawn. I knew that where ever she went I would follow and I did. I would be lying if I said I didn't join New Dawn because of her, because I did but I am glad I did because I have been able to be part of a family and have sisters like you. I love Insomnia more than my own life and would give it freely if she only asked....but now thanks to her and bringing me to this pack, I can now say I would give my life for any of you. I love all of you and I am happy to just sit down and talk with you. But you finally answer your question I say this, I am happy with her and would one day love to have a family with her and I would be honored if my pups could have a Aunt Ciara.

Shadow looked over to Ciara and smiled a big goofy smile and spoke again Sorry but you asked a powerful question and a question like that deserves a huge answer.... Shadow laughed and just looked to his sister and then he looked back to the ocean. My past isn't a secret, I just don't bring it up to anyone unless they ask, if there is anything you wish to know then I will tell you all but I hope you don't judge me poorly for it and I hope to continue our friendship.

<style>
.darkshadow .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.darkshadow p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.darkshadow b {color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.darkshadow {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... Wolf-3.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:350px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; border-top-right-radius:40px; border-top-left-radius:40px; margin:0px auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#A1A1A1; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:480px; text-align:justify; }
.darkshadow .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #bdbdbd; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread