A Walk On The Beach
Alex heard the man question about him having a reason and he simply smiled and laughed lightly as he gave him a simple yet truthful answer. Not one. I started my searching for my father but since arriving I'm just venturing and meeting anyone I can and having fun along the way. I have never really ever belonged to anyone or anything, I have always wanted to travel soooo here I am, not a clue where I am and not a care in the world. I go where the wind takes me and if the wind tries taking me to somewhere I do not wish to go then I curse the wind and go where ever I feel.

Alex turned his head and looked to the strong male quickly before he looked back to the shores and to the water before them. Alex thought for a sec and since the man asked a question he should be allowed to ask his own. What about you? A strong good looking guy like yourself have a reason to be here? Family, love, friends? What say you Toby? Alex smiled at him and then he waited to see what the mans story was and he wondered for the future just where would this random encounter go, would he make a friend as highly unlikely as that would be or would he make an enemy? the future was unwritten and that always excited Alex because he had always been one to write his own story.

Messages In This Thread