it kicks and it kicks like a pony
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.cam01-ooc {min-width:490px;max-width:600px;width:87%;font-style:italic;font-size:0.95em;text-align:right;font-family:georgia}
.cam01 {min-width:490px;max-width:600px;width:90%;margin:0 auto;background:#A3B9C6 url(http://i.imm.io/n99N.jpeg) no-repeat top; border:1px solid;border-radius:10px;-moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
.cam01 .name {color:#7E8AC3;filter:alpha(opacity=50);-moz-opacity:0.5; opacity:0.5;font-family:'Trocchi',cursive;font-size:50px;line-height:45px;padding:280px 0 0 40px}
.cam01 .in {margin:10px 10px 10px 10px; padding:5px; font-family:arial;font-size:1em;color:#000;background:url(http://i.imm.io/n9bj.png);border-radius:10px;-moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
.cam01 p {margin:0;padding:0;text-indent:30px;}
.cam01 .line { border-bottom:1px dotted #1D265F; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
.cam01 b {color:#5E1525;font-family:georgia}
.cam01 a {color:#fff}
.cam01 a:hover {color:#CCECBD;text-decoration:underline}
.cam01-credit {text-align:center;font-size:0.9em;font-style:italic;font-family:georgia}</style>

wc: 327
Look I got a table! Eeeeek!
Camila Santiago

Slowly but surely, Camila could see Hadley ease up around her, and she followed suit, the warrior fae getting used to a new pack life with every step. Sure, their start might have been a little rough, but it was clear that they would get on just fine. And that couldn't be anything but good news, given that they'd be in the same pack together for the forseeable future. As well, Camila had few friends in Casa due to being so new, but she also wasn't the most charismatic hybrid around. She had her work cut out for her, but if it was as easy as what was unfolding with Hadley, maybe she wouldn't be so badly off after all.

Shrugging a shoulder lightly, Camila tilted her head as she listened to Hadley speak. "I belonged to two packs before this one, but I would not prefer to be in another pack in Canada. My first pack is long gone and my second dissolved." She told her story simply, without a trace of regret to be seen in her tone or heart. She did not miss her birth pack for exiling her, nor did she care for her pack without Luis. Sure, she'd made other friends there, but with Luis in Maine now, there was little point to returning to Spain.

Instead of noticing Hadley's gaze wandering over her naked form, Camila instead picked up on more indications of comfort, her dual-toned eyes drawn towards the upward perking of his ears. Even if she had caught him, Camila wouldn't have understood the shame behind it - her old pack had worn precious little in terms of clothing, save for the jewelry she sported now. Following her companion as he led her along, her smaller frame had to compensate for Hadley's faster paces, but she kept up with him easily, calmly taking in her surroundings as she walked, not voicing her curiosity as to where they were headed now.

Image by AshenSorrow

[/html]

Messages In This Thread