I don't need your forgiveness
[html]
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... c2b4-1.jpg); background-position: center center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
sorry for the late reply. wc: 304

It was beginning to harden around them, the rain pelting down from around their little tree lined alcove. The tempo seemed to increase, and it was almost as if Khaden could hear the branches bow down from the pressure as a large drop seemed to intricately weave around the layers of foliage to come across the jet black wolf's head, just as the femme afore him reacted as such. He immediately felt a little apologetic, not wanting to surprise the book reading female, and so his features told so. His ebony brow furrowing as his mouth opened to sorry away his abrupt introduction, but hers caught up too fast and he couldn't help but find himself wagging along to it.

Her accent was foreign, alien, but not unwelcome. It was... quaint, something to be embraced, and Khaden smiled at that. She was quaint all in herself, and the halfling boy settled down beside her, perched to take a glance at the book she was reading. She christened herself as Nella, and it seemed to fit her description, so he took it kindly, jovially. He bowed down with simple good natured demeanor and echoed his own. "Khaden. I'm pretty new too - Conri's little brother."

It always seemed to help when people had connections, he was grateful that his connection was the leader of this pack, it helped people ease. Granted, this trick didn't work all the time - he could very well say "my sister is Dhalia Nothing, my father was Hollowed Nothing. They're both pretty insane." And he was sure that the reaction to that would be quite different, persay. Nonetheless, he had a new connection now with the dark femme afore him and he dipped his head at an inclination. "Nice to meet you Nella - how's the story?"
[/html]

Messages In This Thread