Spring Fever
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#dcd27e; letter-spacing:1px; }
.freetable1ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px 10px 10px;margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {width:425px;border:1px solid #b6b6b0;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... table1.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:200px;background-color:#595844;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#e7eae1;}
</style>

ooc murr

His ears flattened, Adelle puffing up bravely. That was right, he should be more cautious. She was a fierce warrior, not someone to follow around. The answer was sensible unfortunately. As much as Adelle liked to pretend otherwise, she was still young. She wasn't even able to shift yet, not counted among the adults. She shouldn't have been out by herself. Adelle had acted foolish, going out and getting herself lost in her eagerness to explore. Surprise her as a joke? Adelle grinned. He had been the one to be ambushed, not her. Adelle had done well with that. She had turned the tables.

Her tail wagged happily when her battle skills were complimented. It wasn't really much, just a lot of time spent play fighting with adults and "training" when she was on her own, mostly consisting of pile driving unsuspecting objects and working on tearing them apart. Grandpa teach me. I fight, I practice. I'll be warrior. Her words were choppy, struggling to say what she wanted in english instead of slipping into the danish that she was used to and knew so much better.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread