[M] A Random Encounter
Alex looked to this woman and he had to ask, and he smiled before doing so. What is a beautiful woman like you doing out here? Being a gentleman I couldn't very well leave you all alone, I mean, I know you have that handsome stallion there with you but there is only so much a companion can do, Me however I can do lots more, if it meant putting a smile on that pretty face of yours. He moved a little closer and placed his hand gently on her leg and it moved in small circles making it's way slowly up her leg and to her inner thigh. He knew what she wanted, and he knew that he would smell that delicious scent as well, so he just cut to the chase. We both want the same thing....words are meaningless when actions can show and portray so much more... He leaned in and gently, moving slowly on purpose, brought his lips to her neck and then ever so teasingly soft he took his teeth to her neck and slowly bit down harder and harder and his hand that was on her thigh moved up a little more yet his actions were not sexual, yet. He took his time and played it nice and slow to see just how much this woman was willing to take before just wanting to get down to it.

Messages In This Thread