Rain on Me
[html]

Words – 200+

Jaden’s calm eyes were called from the sea as the Thana began to speak again. He listened as she recounted what the sea meant to her. Nothing pleasant. That didn’t bother him, everyone saw things differently. What set a fire in his blue eyes were her father’s deeds. He had to look away from her as the idea turned his stomach. It took a special kind of monster to take that from a woman but for a father to do it to their daughter? What could possibly be worse to do to your female kin? Your father deserved a slow death. I hope you didn’t spare him that. He growled darkly.

Rape, thievery, and slavery were all crimes Jaden looked at as completely unacceptable. Yes, he had killed, but he would never make someone suffer in such a way. Death was the way of life. Taking what you want and bending others to your will were only cruelty that came with intelligence. He tried to put it out of his mind as the woman gave a few things she enjoyed. Singing and running could be expected as most wolves love these things, but he hadn’t any idea she was a horse rider. You have a horse? his voice leaked a bit of the anger that still lingered in his thoughts, where is the beast now?

Jaden does. Jaden speaks. Jaden thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.jadenlight-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.jadenlight b {font-weight:bold; color:#7e92a3; letter-spacing:1px}
.jadenlight p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.jadenlight {margin:0 auto; background-color:#163b59; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/s662hc.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0c2134; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #0d1720; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread