Rain on Me
[html]

OOC here!

Jaden seemed angry when she mentioned what her punishment was. There was fire in his eyes as he growled, saying how her father deserved a slow death. It was actually my sister who killed him. I was struggling to fight because he blinded me during the fight. I couldn’t see out of my left eye and blood had managed to get in my right. I couldn’t see so I had to back off. I’m not sure how Isa killed him but I was able to see a little as his body went limp. Why did Jaden get so angry that her father had raped her? Most wouldn’t have cared since it was in the past but Jaden seemed to actually care what happened to her. Thana could have been imagining it though.

He still sounded angry when he asked about her horse. Thana nodded and lifted her head, letting out a howl. The black stallion came trotting up to them at the sound of her voice. He watched the male beside Thana, cautious about him being so close. He didn’t usually get along too well with any wolf besides Thana. He had allowed the black man with bi-colored eyes to get close and then he left, hurting his Thana. Thana stood up and stroked the horse’s muzzle. This big handsome man is Abbadon. She smiled as she looked back to Jaden. Would you like to go for a ride? Or maybe a walk? She didn’t want to leave with Jaden upset about her past and hoped she could lighten the mood.

<style>
.thanawoods .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.thanawoods p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.thanawoods b {color:#0B614B; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.thanawoods {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... hana-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:360px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5F877D; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.thanawoods-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.thanawoods .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #0B614B; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread