Rain on Me
[html]

OOC here!

Jaden seemed to become even more angry when she mentioned it was her father that blinded her. After living with it for a year or so, it didn’t really bother her anymore. She had grown used to it. It still would have been much easier for her though if she had sight in both eyes. The blind spot gave her a bit of trouble every once in a while but it was never too bad.

Abbadon seemed to distract Jaden from his anger thankfully. Thana didn’t want him to stay angry like that. She noticed he moved a little closer right before she got up. The coat he had given her for the time being still hung from her shoulders, hiding her feminine form a bit. She turned to see Jaden needing to use the tree to stand. It seemed he had a few injuries that she hadn’t noticed. He could have been hiding them too, not wanting to show weakness to a stranger. Thana probably would have done the same as well.

He was soon up and facing her as he spoke. Thana smiled and laughed to herself a little. Well, I know Abbadon wouln’t mind, but it seems there are two handsome men here. She smirked and gave him a little flirtatious look. If he was going to tease her, she would tease right back. Abbadon started to wander off on his own again as Thana smiled and walked beside Jaden. So, do you have any plans to join a new pack?

<style>
.thanawoods .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.thanawoods p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.thanawoods b {color:#0B614B; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.thanawoods {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... hana-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:360px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5F877D; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.thanawoods-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.thanawoods .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #0B614B; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread