colors unlocked
[html]

Skoll Haskel

Word Count - 228

The boy flicked his ear at his brother’s complaint, rifling through some papers and sneezing as he unleashed a dust storm around him. “It’s musty in all the buildings,” he mumbled, although the cloying stench of this place was worse than the last one. He drew a claw back along the side of the wooden boat, noting that it was the only one of its kind on the table, and went to explore some of the other desks and stands.

He found a funny stand, one that turned when he pushed it, and his green eyes found the trinkets as he swung it around. He grabbed one of the keychains and grinned at his half-sibling. “Like my eaaaarrriiinng, Kable?” he called, holding the keychain up to his ear. Maybe that was what they were, although some of them might be heavy for ears. He tossed it aside and bounced along after the grownup, noting his bored posture and grinning slightly.

“Maaaybe we should call it a day?” he suggested, shrugging his broadening shoulders. “But dude, we need to hang out more and do stuff like this a lot and hoard a ton of treasure in one of the buildings, and we’d be the kings of the treasure.” His eyes gleamed. “Or you can be a prince, I can be king, ’cause I’m tired of being a prince forever.”

table by raze; image from wikipedia commons

<style>
.skollkhan {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/9efX3.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 0px 310px 0px; font-family:garamond, serif; font-size:14px; letter-spacing:1px; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border:1px #1C1B17 solid; background-color:#B8B2A8; color:#696157;}
.skollkhan .ooc {font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; text-align:center; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px; width:490px; letter-spacing:1px; color:#1C1B17;}
.skollkhan .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.skollkhan p {text-indent:25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 5px;}
.skollkhan b {font-size:15px; color:#1C1B17; text-shadow:#696157 0px 1px 2px;}
.skollkhan .name {font-size:50px; font-family: 'Mate SC'; text-align:center; padding:20px; text-shadow:#696157 0px 1px 2px; color:#1C1B17}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread