a stitch in time
[html]

I is Lawl Potato XD
wc 333

Her ghost white friend and leader slowly appeared, looking a bit bedraggled and confused. The Italian girl's heart sank whenever she saw Naniko like this. She blamed herself almost as much as Conri for what had happened. If she only would've woken up and heard something she might've been able to prevent it all from happening. Ears and tail lowered themselves a little, as much in sadness as in obeisance. Savina wanted so much for her friend to be happy again. Not that she blamed her at all for not being happy. The onyx wolf just missed Nani's happiness. When Ehno stepped forward to introduce himself her heart lifted once again. Part of her still wondered how it was possible that he was here with her now, but she knew better than to second guess it.

The Andromeda seemed to slip back into her old self, only partially, but at least it was something. The two year old really wanted to go and nuzzle the ivory female, but thought better of it. It might not be the best thing since Ehno technically wasn't part of the pack yet, even though he was her brother and not just some stranger. Naniko probably wouldn't have minded, but she'd still leave that for later. As they were invited inside she followed her leader with her brother at her side. "I found him over at the beach. I couldn't believe my eyes, I was certain I must have been hallucinating. But its really him." She could feel the tears start to well up behind her jade orbs once again, doing her best to hold them in. Her slender form brushed up against him, wanting to make sure he was still there. That one small part of her brain still fearing it wasn't true. She didn't want to have him too far away, for fear he would disappear. And the fact that they had been apart for a year, she wanted to make up for all that separation.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread