slave your hearts
[html]
Word Count :: 227 OOC: yes withing sight, no he's lupus sorry I meant to put it up but i derped and forgot, but I think the way it's worded could show for him in lupus though i may not have read that well XDDD

Jiva would have dug until he was exhausted but the sudden distraction of words he stopped, his head shot up from the hole where he was digging, his face now dirty he wore an alarmed look on his face, and there in front of him stood a strange wolf... no it wasn’t a wolf a coyote, in any case he looked strange with his teeth sticking out in such an odd way but the young wolf did know better than to say anything about it. His father had taught him that everyone was different and knowing some of the stranges canines this coyote was no different than his friends.

“Uh I’m um Jiva, Jiva Takehuro. Who are you?”

He was slightly put off by the guy starting at himm, but then he was also staring as well, just not so intently. He stood at full height not sure how to take the other canine and heard a cry from over him, a call that he wasn’t familiar with, for at first he thought it was Tobias, but no it was a hawk of sorts. Possibly a good thing Tobias wasn’t around. He looked back at the other and looked at him inquisitively. His lost dinner all but forgotten. Though he would not shove his frustration on the man, not yet at least.

ONE LAST KISS, BEFORE I GO. DRY YOUR TEARS, IT IS TIME TO LET YOU GO

Image courtesy of Ed Gaillard

<style>
.GR2_JivaHawk p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk b {font-family:verdana; color:#bfc3c2; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk {background-color:#3a3937; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#2c2a2b; line-height:12px; width:450px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/639/jivetable.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:250px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #2c2a2b; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_JivaHawk .inner {margin:0 10px; background-image:url(http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4346/21bn0ba.png); border-radius:10px; border:2px solid #2c2a2b; }
.GR2_JivaHawk .name {text-align:center; font-family:Simonetta; font-size:60px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:33px; letter-spacing:-1px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk .lyrics {color:#edeff4; text-align:center; font-family:Fresca; font-size:11px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:10px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.GR2_JivaHawk .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #2c2a2b; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
Table by Kitty
[/html]

Messages In This Thread