Join me in death
[html]
Bi-colored eyes sat carefully on Laruku's face, lips growing in to a rather faint smile at the reaction given to his food. Jasper would never take it lightly though, only because sometimes he thought that others were nice to him because they felt they had to be. "Laurie says I can do anything I want to but I think he says that because he's being nice.." He offered quietly, brows furrowed in thought. It would be hard to convince Jasper that he was only saying it to be nice for sure, but sometimes he wondered. The young de le Poer wasn't as oblivious as everyone might have thought he was, he knew how different he was from most everyone else.

"Yah, it just stopped working." Which sucked, but it was amusing how long it had taken him to figure it out. "We think it was right after the fire but we didn't figure it out until a few weeks ago. I couldn't smell what we were cooking." Jasper sniffled again, bringing his arm up to his face to wipe gently at his nose. The younger male hesitated a moment, unsure of his own words before even speaking them. "Uh..are..you okay?" Eyes drifted from Laruku for a moment, staring down at the ground. He wasn't sure he was supposed to ask and felt a little bad for not asking sooner. Then again, he hadn't really seen his father's friend without his father around before. He would have felt like a nuisance trying to ask when they were spending time together. "From the fire, I mean.."
[/html]

Messages In This Thread