i promise you, i'm never gonna leave
Her eyes looked down to him as he spoke, her arm adjust beneath his chest and the other had picked him up at back of his thigh. He was heavy, but she didn't show how much she struggled with him. His one leg wanted to dangle and she bent her knees and did a small up getting it to rest back onto her arm. She knew it had to cause him pain, but the quicker she got to her den the faster she could work on healing him. It was a bit of traveling from where Ookami had collapsed. Her den was near a section where a few streams and rivers spider-webbed through the land. It was secluded from the main dens giving her privacy while in heat. It was also perfect for when she felt the need to be alone, if she felt the need. Ookami again apologized to her, she sighed and spoke, "Kam...rest.." She didn't feel like spurting his full name, but maybe he wouldn't mind, also he was in too much pain to say too much.

She was slowing down quickly, but she wouldn't let her lack of endurance get to her. Her calves and biceps were aching, Adonia wouldn't stop. When she thought she'd have to take a break, her eyes caught sight of the river that surrounded her den and she got her second wind. She pushed through the current of the water and made it across nearly collapsing on the other side. Her breath was heavy and she began to pant. "...I might need the healer for your leg..but I'm going to get you healed as best I can on my own.." She laid him down on the shore gingerly then stood slowly. Adonia was aware of a few aloe plants that she had planted after she had to heal her bird's wing after a failed flying attempt. Luckily it wasn't bad, just scrapped, thought, it wasn't a bad idea to grow some of the aloe she had acquired from a merchant.

Breaking off a small part of the plant and came back and squeezed it a little then began to rub the exposed juices and inner part of the broken part on his bites, scrapes, and bruises. She was going to help him, even if she was very upset with being left behind and in the dark. It wasn't so much that he left her now as it was that he didn't communicate with her. She remained silent as she rubbed the plant's healing sap upon him. Her eyes glanced to his broken leg, then put the plant part down, her hands going from his knee, down. Fingers rubbing along his bone as gently as possible trying to assess where he had broken it and to figure out if it was a compound fracture or just a fracture. If it was a compound she was sure she'd need Deuce, if not then she could surely give it a temporary fix until the woman was free to look at him.

Messages In This Thread