a stitch in time
[html]
WC: 302

Ehno was comforted when Naniko returned a smile, as it seemed to brighten her. It almost appeared as if something was troubling her, and the smile seemed to wash part of it away. She still seemed a little distant, but he couldn’t be sure what it was that was bothering her. Had he perhaps interrupted something, or was it something he had done or said? As she offered an apology, another possibility struck him—maybe it was this “someone else” on the mind of the alpha, weighing heavy in her thoughts.

But the Italian boy pushed this train of thoughts from his mind. He was thinking too much into things, being nosey in his own contemplative way. “Oh, it’s not a problem at all,” said in response to her apology, a reassuring smile on his lips. He glanced quickly at his sister when Naniko mentioned that she had talked about him before, laughing a bit. “Did she, now? I hope she only mentioned the good things.” His smile now a small grin, he obediently followed the Twilight Vale leader into the house, snatching his pack from the floor.

He listened quietly as his sister spoke, noting the way she brushed against him slightly for reassurance. “I couldn’t quite believe it myself, either. It was quite a journey getting here, and I never would have guessed I’d find Savina in a place so far from home. I must have some amazing luck.” He smiled softly at his sister, incredibly grateful that he had the opportunity to spend his time with her again. As the three of them moved farther inside, his amber gaze wandered about the living room, taking in the sights of the furniture placed here and there which gave the room an inviting feel. “Quite a lovely home you have here.”
[/html]

Messages In This Thread