Feed the Youth
[html]
OOC

WC: 295

Kiara exited her den to find a worried Tharin staring at her. She smiled, trying her best to reassure him. The arctic wolf wasn't being herself, and she knew it. Kiara was supposed to be a happy-go-lucky wolf, there was no reason for her to be so down in the dumps. Tharin's playful bump helped raise her spirits and a huge grin spread across her face. They could have one last game that day. Kiara bounced toward him, her tail wagging low and quickly. His comment made her blue eyes roll, As if I needed to be reminded. Kohaku is horrid, he keeps trying to leave. Lucia isn't much better. I blame their father for their rambunctious behavior. Kiara gave a quick nod, as if the spanish male was the root to all her problems. That is what she would do from now on, she would blame Alonso for her troubles. If anything, she would at least be partially right.

The silver giant gave her a quick wink and set off towards the boarder in a steady trot. Kiara smiled wickedly as she scooted behind him. Because he was so much larger than her, she had to three steps for every one he took. Kiara was almost running in order to keep up with him. Even so, the arctic wolf wasn't deterred and she skillfully moved behind him. Kiara watched his tail move and at the right moment she lunged after it, her jaws aiming to grab onto the fur of his tail. If she missed, she would keep trying till he either noticed her antics, or she managed to grab it. Either way, a new game had started.

Table by: Cait

<style type="text/css">
.kiapup b {font-weight:bold; color:#619dbc; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #08171f; }
.kiapup p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.kiapup {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#39565a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ecMB6.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 350px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#a3c1c5; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.kiapup p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.kiapup p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread