A New Home
[html]

OOC: Heyo Soran! lol

Kota glanced upward toward the darkend sky as the rain began; this at least in his eyes was a positive sign for rain he believed washed away the old and gave rise to the new. Though he may look a bit threatening, Kota meant no harm to anyone in fact he only carried the sword because it was given to him by a ghost in the old town that used to lay in Dreamers lands. Kota noticed the dark male coming toward him from afar and took note of the sort of displeased way he moved.

The black brute in true old fashion drew his sword and knelt on the rain covered ground with the sword tip resting in the ground itself; both hands grasping the hilt and his head bowed "I come seeking a new home; Crimson Dreams has fallen and I seek your permission to join your pack, Sir." Kota made no move to rise nor any threatening movement for he knew that in drawing his sword may have set the Alpha on edge.

<style type="text/css">
.kotafeb b {font-weight:bold; color:#184a79; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;}
.kotafeb-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#473c35; text-align:left;}
.kotafeb p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.kotafeb .box {width:220px;height:300px;float:right;}
.kotafeb {margin:0 auto; width:90%; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/U55Rt.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 5px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#473c35; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:13px; text-align:left;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread