[M] Watch what happens when I lose control
She perked her ears watching him, something said she needed to keep her bird safe, and so she made sure the eaglet stayed tucked beneath her. She was a sweet and gentle female, but could turn nasty if Noah dared to touch her eagle in a fowl manner, she wouldn't bother correcting his attitude toward her bird, he could say all he wanted about 'shitface'. Anything beyond words and Adonia would show him just how ugly she could be, otherwise, Adonia was patient and gentle toward the battered male before her. Her eyes reflecting her sweet nature. Her two-toned blue eyes meeting his narrowed gaze, she let his attitude roll off her as if he wasn't being rude at all. She listened to his curt response. Obviously, he was in no mood to speak, "Well, Noah, I have to admit, it wasn't the same without Jefferson, and I wish he didn't have to go from Phoenix Valley. I didn't stay there long either. I didn't like how my role as horse caregiver was changed to butcher....I left shortly after having to kill one of the animals I took the time to nurture....it is just different. I can easily kill a rabbit, deer, or fish...but having to spend time and effort in raising something from a baby to an adult just to end it's life...it bothered me."

She spoke freely, not caring about if he would spat or laugh at her feelings, or words. Surely, he would. He was so rough around the edges anymore. It bothered her, but he wouldn't open up to her. Standing again, not wanting to stare into his harsh stare, she looked at her bird making sure he remained protectively beneath her. "..well, since it seems I am being a bother to you, I'll head on my way..I need to feed 'shitface' and myself.." She remained still, almost hoping for a glimmer of that sweet stuttering fool he once was, then she stepped aside, pivoting to have her side to Noah, her mouth gently moving to grasp the eaglet gently in her mouth but the body. It wasn't often she did this, but until he could fly, she hadn't much of a choice. Her mouth was gaped open to fit around his growing body. It was a soft bite, just enough to grasp gently. 'Shitface' made a small protest, and then Adonia lifted and began to trot away. It was time to go, Noah's patience seemed thin, and she wasn't going to risk having her bird around him too long.

Messages In This Thread