Forager
[html]

WC: 330

For a second he thought that the woman was going after him. She had such a hostile look on her face, but he kept his ground and she went after the elk instead of the man and he thanked all the stars, though he was sure he could defend himself, he wasn’t partial to fighting with other wolves.

They both held on and with her help the elk went down faster. He could tell she was upset and he knew why, after all he grew up in a world of “mine mine mine,” He wasn’t after her kill, only there to help her, yet he said nothing. He only kept his hold on the animal as it slipped away. He let go after she did and slowly moved back. An inquisitive look on his face as she looked on to him and showed her appreciation, though still quite agitated. He gave a polite nod.

“I’m not here to steal your meal. I think Marahute was, though she knows better, but I saw you were in a bit of a spot, and figured I could help.”

He said, feeling the need to cut the silence. The man was made of many words and it tended to pour out of his mouth like water from a waterfall. He wanted to make it perfectly clear to the woman that he wanted nothing of her meal in no way. He was just a stranger passing through to help someone in need, first it was the dying elk, he figured she would like the help to kill it quicker and relieve its suffering then it was her, who had rushed in blindly and he had not expected things to turn out as well. He looked down at his shoulder, which blood had oozed from the wound, but the blood had clotted. He licked it calmly but one of his ears was pointed at her. He was not ignoring her.

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro b {font-weight:bold; color:#AD7E00; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread