Forager
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... forget.png); background-color:#090905; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 350px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc:

Her apprehension toward the other became more obviously unneeded as he respectfully backed from the kill. Though words were still the main communication of these lands, she still resorted to her first 'language' of gesture to convey suspicions and well as speak. Were it not for his break of the silence, she would have carried on as the Nomads had without consideration that her language would not be understood.

Her ears perked attentively and brows raised and creased with interest. He hadn't intended to steal? Well now the she-wolf felt foolish for endangering herself as she did. A woman of few words except for when the time demanded them, she let her downcast eyes speak of the embarrassment she had for her behavior. Both head and tail lowered bashfully as she humbly stepped down from her claim. "Oh..." she uttered softly. "Please forgive my actions... I do not consider myself a selfish creature... but I could not afford for this meal to be stolen." Shamefully, she averted her eyes. "I am ashamed to have assumed the worst of you, after you selflessly offered your aid to me. I am grateful, truly."

Each word was lavished with the taste of blood on her maw, satisfying her starved pallet in a strange appeasement for the gorge. There was great difficulty in keeping her content growl low and modest, but why subdue the glee for such a wonderful taste? She was quite glad for her words of gratitude, for they allowed her to smile and convey the pleasure in both his assistance and the taste of fresh blood. As she lapped the gore from her muzzle as cleared away the stench of the animal's blood, she came to better smell the essence dripping from the unknown male, and swiftly her tones of pleasure morphed into a sorrowful song. "You were injured... my friend, I am terribly sorry," she whined, taking a bold step toward him. "Perhaps I could help?"

326 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread