Forager
[html]

WC: 337

Niro could see the tension ease away from her the further he got from the Elk. She must have a family to feed if she needed such a large animal. He let himself smile and shake his head as she spoke. He did not want her to feel ashamed, he knew what it was like to have to feed a family in a world full of theives, though at the time it was just him and Orin.

“No need to apologize. I am sure any wolf would take it if they could. If I weren’t confident enough I could get a catch for my family today I would have gone for the elk being already injured. I am not starving though. You have every right to protect what is yours.”

He did take her apology kindly htough. He had risked his life after all, but it was good for it. She seemed in need of the help and he, being who he was, tended to do a lot of the helping. He looked at her when she offered to help and he scootched up a little to allow her to take a look. He knew it was shallow but any help was welcome he had seen what infections could do to even the small cuts.

“By the way my name is Niro Takekuro.

He said, watching her, doubting she would attack him now that he showed her he was acting nuetrally.

“Perhaps I can help you cut the meat up, and make something for you to carry it in? I’m pretty good at skinning things.”

Niro offered. It would take him a while and though his family was waiting they weren’t starving the pups still took their mothers milk and even she might be a little hungry but he knew she could go longer without a meal. This woman seemed in need of immidiate help or else other less helpful predators would come along.

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro b {font-weight:bold; color:#AD7E00; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread