A New Home
[html]

There was clear sadness in Kotas eyes when he looked up from the ground; he had thought he had found a perminate home but now that was gone. When the leader bade him to stand Kota stood up and sheathed his sword once again in its home "Savino and some of her family have gone back to their origins...Anu is unable to lead the pack herself. I came here to New Dawn...for a new begining and i have a friend here; Soran, she made me feel welcome in Crimson dreams" the black furred male turned his gaze to the wolf whom seemed to stand in protection to the Alpha. "My blade is as harmless to you or your leader as a feather is to a pup; and i will not disgrace my blade by disguarding it on the ground" his voice held no signs of disrepect or threat.

Those blue eyes of his turned again back to the Alpha "if i may Sir, i would like to seek a home in your lands" he then realised that he had not give his name as asked "my name is Kota" a simple enough name. True he stood like a human and wore a sword but no part of him would ever be human; he detested staying in the old human structures and felt as if he were betraying his race if he did so. He only stood the way he did because some defect in him caused him great pain when he took this form and prevented him from returning to four legs.

<style type="text/css">
.kotafeb b {font-weight:bold; color:#184a79; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;}
.kotafeb-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#473c35; text-align:left;}
.kotafeb p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.kotafeb .box {width:220px;height:300px;float:right;}
.kotafeb {margin:0 auto; width:90%; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/U55Rt.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 5px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#473c35; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:13px; text-align:left;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread