A stranger in the wind.
[html]

out of character stuffs

His hackles raised at the pause. It was a simple question. Surely she should be able to answer it. Her answer finally did come, the wolf letting it sink in. Distracted by the beauty of the land. It wasn't something Tharin understood himself, as attached to it as he was. There was nothing to be distracted over. Nothing that this stranger had any right to anyways. She should have remained focused and called for someone to come, not letting herself get distracted at all. Surely she knew that it was a stupid move. He'd almost attacked her after all.

There was a glint of pride in his eyes at her words. Tharin was very quickly growing attached to this land with all his heart. It was an incredible place that he'd been lucky to find, even luckier to be accepted into. Tharin thought about her offer before shaking his head. I'm not much interested in trade. It'd be better if you called for someone else to trade with. I don't need what you have. His words were polite, dismissing the female to go on her way.

<style type="text/css">
.tharee b {font-weight:bold; color:#341f06;}
.tharee p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.tharee {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#67501f; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/EMzGi.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #341f06; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#9e8b56; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-top-right-radius:60px;}
.tharee p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.tharee p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread