Keep this Secret
[html]
Sorry it took so longg :/ [Words: 266 :: Points: 0]

Axelle Napier
I don't want to touch the sky

I just want to feel that high

Axelle followed Terra to the next trap, which was by the river. She noticed her friend’s limp, and injured leg way before, but now it had gotten to a point where it was getting harder to keep her mouth shut on the subject.

They arrived at the trap by the river, and Axelle took in the scene. She took note of how the contraption trapped the prey, and she took in what kept the prey from getting out. After she felt like she had everything down, she had to, ”Terra, what happened to your leg?” She knew her friend had been trying to hide it from her, but without being a genuine friend, she wouldn’t have said anything. She felt that she was Terra’s genuine friend, and she needed to say something to the small female coyote. ”There aren’t any healers in your pack? Have them take a look at it when you get back..” She didn’t want to tell her what to do, but if she let it go like that, the wound could get worse.

Axelle sat near her friend in the grass, and looked at her leg from the little distance that was between the two canines. The wound looked pretty bad, probably caused by a bite or an encounter with another animal, or wolf. ”If you don’t get it looked at, it could get a lot worse, friend.” She knew her advice might have been unwanted advice, and she left it at that. ”I’m sorry, I don’t mean to preach.” Axelle sat there without another word, she knew Terra had to tell her something.

but you refuse to lift me

[ template by revo. <3 ]
[/html]

Messages In This Thread