A New Home
[html]

WC:4+

The comment was not something that the silver male welcomed; he felt it to be rather rude and crude. Noah upon his three legs, protecting the alpha male upon four legs, forms someone that stood upon two. So maybe the metal was thin, and maybe yes, it could be bitten though with a powerful snap of the canine jaw. However Noah had seen what his father was able to do with just a small dagger, and that alone made the silver male worry about the safety of the black leader.

The silver male kept his good eye upon the black rouge. The male wanted to say something cold, and wanted to bring him aware of just how smart it would be to watch the words and actions that he made the choice to show these two pack members. Noah was horrible about judging others that he met upon the borders, they wronged him there he wouldn’t forget about it. Though the silver tripod monster would never attack at the borders, however he would be sure to turn a cold shoulder upon them when they needed him unless they have done something to redeem them-self in the eyes of the last Sawtooth male heir.

Almost in a taboo manner the male spoke out of turn, though his voice still let the rogue know that he was not being a jokester here. ”Soran is a very important lady to me and this pack. I am glad that you where able to find a friend within her.” The silver male voice almost grumbled as he spoke. ”A feather can deadly with in the wrong hands. To you or I, or even a child as long as the pups that called the Dreaming lands home not ever so long ago. “ Noah spoke and then he looked back to the black leader, after the male had made his passing call, the silver subord knew that the male had a point. If they were ever attacked by members of the other packs around them for whatever reason the male knew having these human like weapons. ” I don’t want it in the pack den. Sky has her pups. What if one of the pups got into a mood to investigate what the shiny object was, and gets hurt?” Noah was not trying to question or change the outcome that the black leader had offered to the male at the borderlines. Frankly Noah was thinking for the safely of the pups and not the pack. To have them in the lands was one thing, but the pack den was another.

<style>
.ns-sdb01 {width:400px; margin:0px auto;}
.ns-sdb01 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; padding:0px 15px; margin:-20px 0px 0px 0px; }
.ns-sdb01 p {padding:10px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.ns-sdb01 b {color:#b4b7b7; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.ns-sdb01 .inner {background-color:#0f1110; border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color: #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:272px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; width:398px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread