Everybody's looking for something
[html]

Hadley

Out of character text here.

The tiny female stepped back, clearly uncomfortable. Hadley's face burned, unable to look her in the eye. Even the horse seemed to pick up what an idiot Hadley had been, nuzzling the newcomer to cheer her up and assure her that it was only the hybrid that was such a moron to do that. Isa's scent reached him, his tail wagging at that familiar heady scent. He turned to see her with a huge grin, only to learn how expensive his mistake had been.

He did want Selene back, but he would only hurt the hybrid again and again if they were together. It was better to stay here and work on making Isa happy, even if he didn't love her the same way. Hearing that Selene had moved on was good, tension easing even as pain shot through him. I won't leave my partner. His voice was quiet, apologetic in nature. He'd never wished to hurt her. His mistake forgiven was even better. Adriana. Welcome to the pack.

<style>
.thardly {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/HdEY9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:310px 0px 3px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border:1px #4c433e solid; background-color:#897970; color:#4c433e;}
.thardly .ooc {font-size:10px; text-align:center; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px; width:490px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.thardly p {text-indent:0px; margin:0px; padding:7px 15px;}
.thardly b {font-size:12px; color:#91aec9; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#4c433e 1px 1px 2px;}
.thardly .name {font-size:50px; font-family: 'Mate SC'; padding:20px; color:#99324e; text-shadow:#4c433e 1px 1px 2px;}
.thardly p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.thardly p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread