A Use at Last
[html]

OOC here!

A horse perked up, glancing over in her direction. Wayne was over there as well, standing in the field with the horses. Her tail burst into an absolutely frenzied speed, delighted to see him there. She hit the fence, tumbling over the side. Adelle laid on the ground panting for a moment before pushing herself back up, rubbing her head from the tumble. Bounding forward again Adelle crossed the distance to where her mentor stood.

Hi Wayne! I shifted! I can be with the horses now! The bright teenager turned, stroking the horse's neck happily. They had different fur from the canines she'd been around. Short, stocky, a completely different feel. She could really feel the difference now, not just see it. Grinning she moved over to her mentor's side, bringing him into a clumsy hug. She didn't realize that he'd been working, or that his temper was a touch short.

<style type="text/css">
.adelaze b {font-weight:bold; color:#d3ffff; font-family:georgia; text-shadow:#48574f 1px 1px 3px;}
.adelaze p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.adelaze {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#c4ecd6; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/2JXhy.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #48574f; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:arial; font-size:13px; color:#48574f; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
.adelaze .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.adelaze p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.adelaze p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread