if this were your temple
[html]
lalala I toooold you that you'd get a post first <3

Vigilante had been to the temple once before, but it had been a cursory glance through it. It had been an intended thorough exploration, but he had been distracted when Caspa had arrived on the scene and they had gotten caught up in conversation. He knew that Skoll had been inside the temple on at least one occasion, and still he found himself feeling sheepish that he had never given it much thought. The King knew he should have explored it completely before allowing his children near it, but thankfully, there had been no problems with it thus far.

The dog mutt of a King leaped off the bed, allowing his body to shift to his much-preferred secui form as he did so, landing with a heavy thud on the floor of their room. He loped after his mate, a sly grin on his dark muzzle as he reached the bottom of the stairs and "accidentally" toppled over her, bringing them down in a heap. Quickly, he gave her muzzle an affectionate lick before disentangling himself from her, shaking out his thickened fur once he was free and she had time to stand once more.

"The Temple sounds great, my love," he murmured, nuzzling her ruff briefly. "Skoll has already given it a thorough exploring, and he claims there are ghosts. I suppose we should see this for ourselves," he said with a chuckle as he nosed the front door open, stepping aside to let her pass through before him.

<style type="text/css">
.vigi9002-box {width:300px;height:352px;float:right;}
.vigi9002 b {font-weight:bold; color:#544942; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; }
.vigi9002-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#514739; text-align:center;}
.vigi9002 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.vigi9002{margin:0 auto; width:90%; max-width:700px; background-color:#e1d5ce; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/IKmLT.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #89807e; padding: 10px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#89807e; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread