the kingdom comes crashing
[html]

(000)

ems is by nat.

ooc; vesp was supposed to teach ems to fight or something. xD if i ever let a thread with us sit more then like.. four days kick me in the face. ;___; so sorry.

The yearling dipped her head and listened to the words of her optio, feeling ashamed that she looked so weak to the older woman. If only she had started training the moment she had stepped on the coyote clans lands she might have stood a chance and actually left some damage on the wolves who attacked her, but no. She was young, and with her immaturity inexperience went hand in hand. Her tail flicked out behind her in an irritated fashion, eyes falling downwards now to the left of her leader. Emma was too ashamed to meet Vespers eyes, but her gaze matched the others as the older coyote spoke again.

How could she not want it? Or feel up to it? Pain was minor, that eased away with the passage of time. The scars would eventually shrink and fade, and the battles forgotten, replace with newer and more relevant experiences. However, what really hurt was that she wasn't prepared. A determined look slid it's way onto her face and she stood up taller and straighter then before, her mouth pulled into a tight frown. " If I just sit still, mope and not take action.. That won't aid us. I need to get practice, learn and get better. If it hurts my body, so be it. It with strengthen my mind. " The youth said, her words sounding surprisingly beyond her years.

Vesper was probably right, she needed to rest and recover, but the youth could not sit still no longer. Letting her arms fall to her sides she waited for her teachers next instructions, not wanting to hide her injuries any longer.

<style>
#ithielSie {
font-family:'trebuchet ms', tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#ithielSie p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#ithielSie p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#ithielSie .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif
text-transform:none;
line-height:16px;
font-weight:normal; }
#ithielSie .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#ithielSie b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#ithielSie u { text-decoration: underline; }
#ithielSie b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#ithielSie b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#ithielSie b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread