[M] - My Little Friend
[html]

OOC

His eyes flickered to her side, first surprised, then welcoming. Her tail wagged behind her as she stepped gracefully over to him. The bow was placed out of the way, letting Jaden take a sip of the precious liquor she carried. Amy smirked at the test for poison. She had no reason to harm him. She definitely wasn't planning on doing so after he helped her, even less so with the gift that had taken months to come to her side.

She dipped her head softly at the admiration. It was fitting that he could recognize the high quality. So few could truly appreciate the finer parts of partaking of wine. It's from my family. In appreciation of the services I've provided. Tilting her head Amy considered the more grave questioning of what prompted her to bring this. She could dance around with words, or she could come out straight and say it. I promised to replenish your liquor before...and I wanted to apologize for dragging you into that mess.

<style>
.fallenangel .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.fallenangel p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.fallenangel b {color:#E99B00; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.fallenangel {background-color:#660202; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... ngel-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:335px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; border-top-right-radius:60px; margin:0px auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.fallenangel .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #e99b00; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread