the stars sing to me.
[html]
OOC / +279

“No I don’t-”

He was cut off by Zalen who went right past him without a word and then started sniffing Emmanuelle up and down. Jiva’s heart went to his throat. He didn’t know exactly how his leader too to her kind. It seemed that he was more curious in a dominating kind of way, he looked to Emma and then rolled over onto his back for a second before Zalen looked his way. Jiva looked down but he knew the man was asking with his eyes, who she was.

“If I may introduce Emmanuelle. She is a new friend of mine. Emma, this is Zalen Damaichu, the alpha of New Dawn.”

He said, he hoped she had understood what he had done, it was a submissive act towards a leader of a wolf pack, and he knew Zalen took it upon himself to deal better with tradition than anything else. He didn’t know how well the man would react to a coyote and he didn’t know their own customs. Things were tense enough as it was for Jiva and now... Zalen had come, though he wouldn’t say to make things worse for him.

“It seems she’s come to visit me. I hope you don’t mind.

He said. The entire time he looked down at the ground, the back of his neck entirely exposed to the man. He hoped he wasn’t in trouble and though it looked like he was sulking, at least to the woman near him, he wasn’t. He was showing Zalen who was boss, for that was how things worked in a wolf pack.

table by Nat

<style type="text/css">
.free-05 b {font-weight:bold; color:#c9dbea; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #e1f8aa; }
.free-05 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.free-05 {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/zP0yH.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #7cd57a; padding: 300px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Arial; font-size:14px; color:#7cd57a; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #000000; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.free-05 p {text-indent:25px; }
.free-05 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.free-05 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:400px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread