and i don't even need your love;
[html]
short

'I've seen worse' Angel commented idly, twisting Allez's thick mane in between his fingers. 'These have made the mistake of being obvious when the scout. I've seen massacres, in which they send shadows to opposing borders' Angel mouth twitched downwards, 'And they don't come where everyone is awake and ready to fight, they come with the night. Their victims have no chance...' His voice was kept even as he spoke, but there was something strange in his eyes, some thing sombre. 'We have a chance and we will win' he concluded with a smile, patting the horse's neck. 'This is Allez, by the way' he said, pulling the horses head to face the woman.

'My belief is that they are corrupt, they want their own way' he said, licking his lips idly. And men without restraint are dangerous things, dangerous things indeed' he sighed, 'But as you can imagine they can also be stopped easily'. He was speaking for partial experience, he knew little of packs but plenty of business skirmishes. Her next question caught him by surprised, 'A pretty lady? Not so fortunate, I'm afraid' he replied, smiling. White teeth breaking up the coal of his fur perfectly.

<style type="text/css">
.angryangelfir b {font-weight:bold; color:#a7a7a7; letter-spacing:1px;}
.angryangelfir p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.angryangelfir {margin:0 auto; width:490px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... 1b4703.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#293531; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread