[M] - My Little Friend
[html]

OOC

She was always one to keep her word. When she promised something, she kept it, whether it was a threat or a promise of delivered goods. Amy had built her reputation off that. Without her word, everything Amy owned was useless. That simple bond of trust was necessary. Granted, she didn't exchange that courtesy to everyone. She was trained as a silent killer, someone to blend. She knew how to hide who she was, how to lie believably, and has used that at times to gain information. It was still different from the bond her word granted, leaving it intact.

Amy chuckled at his words, shaking her head. No, nothing as simple as that. I sold a slave to a member of that pack. This slave damaged my property shortly after going into this male's possession. They turned down my request for compensation, so decided to collect on my own. They didn't care for that. Her eyes gleamed darkly, remembering the battle. She had been hit, and was still angry at the failed punishment. Hadley had paid, but not as much as she had wished for him to.

<style>
.fallenangel .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.fallenangel p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.fallenangel b {color:#E99B00; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.fallenangel {background-color:#660202; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... ngel-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:335px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; border-top-right-radius:60px; margin:0px auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.fallenangel .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #e99b00; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread