An Expedition
[html]

000+

Strel thought he could recognize the tall dark man setting up, but found that it was hard to mistake the stranger for someone else. The tattoo around his eye jogged his memory hard and the Dauphin smiled at the other man. That had been his only encounter with the man, along with his only encounter with tattooing. Instead of needles and dyes on skin or pelt, the redhead chose to use cloth instead of flesh. Wherever Jazper has gone, it had not been too interesting to find him. If Strel recalled correctly, Jazper had been in a fix over a woman. Obviously, he was not going to attempt to make nice with a man eager for a woman. How wise was that supposed to be?

The Dauphin smiled broadly at the greeting and nodded his head at him as his arms were fairly full. "Ah, Jazper. Can't forget that eye of yours. Glad I didn't poke it out, though I'm sure you'd still look just as dashing as you do now," he said easily, confident in his own skin. Coming in close to the caravan, the Dauphin looked at the wares. His eyes fell on the beads and his tailor self almost drooled at them. "All I have to trade is clothing, but I would love some of those beads, and paper if you can spare it." Strel gestured at the caravan with his arm hung with garments. Sidelong, he glanced at Jazper, wondering how the new pack was treating both him and Anann. "How is everything in your pack?"

<style>
.isa-txt {font-family: Cambria, serif; font-size: 14px; line-height:17px; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:1px; margin:0px 25px auto; padding:0px 75px 0px 75px; margin:5px auto; text-align:justify;}
.isa-txt .ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto; width:500px;}
.isa-txt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px;}
.isa-txt b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;font-family:verdana, garamond, serif; font-size:12px;}
.isa-txt .line {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dashed #000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread