[M] [DND] I am capable of really anything
noooo your posts are so much better and Bart is so cuddly!

Sebastian had no readily available response for Bartholomew, choosing instead to nod his head and nuzzle the furry skirt a little more. It was a very, very soft skirt. Luxurious. Comfortable. Especially with Bartholomew wearing it. He looked good in it, which was saying something. The Italian would never be caught dead in a skirt, but Bart managed to pull it off somehow.

A small smirk showed off sharp white teeth. "I didn't," he said, a note of disappointment in his voice. "It was back at home, where I had one. I do not know of one around here." Sebastian arched his spine satisfyingly, grunting softly before he settled back into his comfortable rhythm of twisting the cute curly tail through his fingers and rubbing his cheeks against the tattooed wolf's skirt.

And he was the very first Italian Bartholomew had met. Wonderful, really. Sebastian would provide a shining example of Italian culture for him. Perhaps he could show Bartholomew the dance of his people- the one that involved a lot of groping and grinding. "I've never heard someone with your accent either," he mumbled, his voice somewhat indistinct, muffled against the skirt he was so enamoured with. The acrobat shifted over deliberately until his nose lingered a centimetre from Bart's muscular torso. Out of curiosity and absolutely nothing else, Sebastian wriggled forward and rubbed his cheek against the white jacket.

His brother and Ouija. Huh. "Who's your brother?" Sebastian asked. As his mind spiralled into fantasies involving Bart and Bart's brother, Sebastian was taking note of the wagging tail, the way Bart licked his lips, the hand stroking along his back and the larger male's friendliness. Gods, but Bartholomew was so interesting. Handsome and sexy were awesome bonuses, but that was the main thing keeping him so fixated on the brown-haired luperci. He was fascinating to the Italian.

The hand that played with Bartholomew's tail went to his waist, tracing along the skin and fur just peeking over the edge of the skirt, comfortably close to Bart's ass. His other hand sprawled across the tall wolf's legs, feeling both the skirt and the thigh beneath it. His cheek rubbed against Bartholomew's jacket as his tail wagged from side to side. Comfy, warm and more than slightly aroused, Sebastian was very happy to cuddle up to Bartholomew Cubbins.

Messages In This Thread