[M] - My Little Friend
[html]

OOC

Amy didn't need slaves. She lived with and without them very easily. The only reason why she had them was because of what she was, one who traded everything that could possibly be found. She found slavery distasteful, but for a very different reason, looking down on those who believed themselves to be superior to others without being able to even care for themselves without the help of another being. Didn't mean she wouldn't take advantage of it, and regularly did, but she did not care for the act herself.

Frowning she shook her head. Messy business. People get attached when they shouldn't. Refused my compensation completely. How was she going to explain to Dhiate that the one who had hurt him had gone unpunished? She wanted to keep this promise. Accepting the bottle she took a sip. I am a merchant. My assassin days are over. She hadn't cared to be one of those that 'superior' people were supposedly above. Amy didn't have the blood lust that fueled her mother to take that job. I do believe I can find the time to linger. She had sought him out after all.

<style>
.fallenangel .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.fallenangel p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.fallenangel b {color:#E99B00; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.fallenangel {background-color:#660202; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... ngel-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:335px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; border-top-right-radius:60px; margin:0px auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.fallenangel .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #e99b00; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread