Home Again
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... forget.png); background-color:#090905; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 350px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc:

A troubled heart tended to close itself off from the good offered to soothe it. She had seen this before and at a time had experienced it for herself... and it was shameful that without even knowing, she was attempting to close herself from it again. The ancestors had sent her a blessing in the form of her cherished friend and she would have been a fool to deprive herself of that needed strength and kindness. The views of beauty when her eyes beheld only destruction of a hastily built world.

And this land was beautiful and did not deserve the gloom of the depressed and self-loathing. This she knew far better than any, but like a stubborn fool could not tear herself her eyes away from the illusions of decay. She needed to see what he did and reacquaint herself with such beauty.

She inched closer to him, but was careful of his injuries as she reclined against him seeking the stability of his concrete stature when her own foundations were crumbling away. "I wish to see what you do again..." quietly she confessed, as though her words would cause the world to condemn her. "I know the beauty of this land.. for my eyes have beheld it countless times, but while I know I will see it again... I see only darkness now and want to be rid of it." Burdened by the weight of sorrow, she slowly lifted her head to meet his eyes, showing through her own glassy hues what her lips were too fearful to say. "You have done no wrong to these lands in my eyes... you could never have done a wrong that would keep you from them. But... if you wish to stay as a guest of a Shepard, then I would gladly have you. Because...I cannot lead like this alone. And there is no other I trust more than you..."

319 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread