she's nothing more than a snake devil
[html]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... rel/t2.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

He decided that he quite liked her smile, partly because it did light up her eyes, but also because she was a very pretty girl to begin with. Very pretty, very familiar. But he had been in too many places and see too many faces to place her quickly and for the most part, she seemed to be about the same. Compared to Nikita, she was much more fluid and less stiff, no doubt the very things that he had a tendency to play toy to a cat. Always within their sights but at the last moment, pulled out of the way and sending the cat on a frenzy to catch it all over again.

“Oh, well, I was getting some extra strings for this thing,” he said, forking a thumb at his banjo lying on the case. “It doesn't need new strings yet, but I didn't see the harm in getting them before I needed them. You never know when is going to break on you until it does and I don't like to play without a string.” Though he had met a canine or two who played with three or less strings. Most of them were old and missing some teeth too, a misfortune that luckily still had a few years before it tried to set in on him, at least.

“Do you play any instruments?”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread