something greater than we are.
[html]

--

"That's quite perceptive of you," he noted, tone not mocking at all. Wasn't it unusual for young kids to be so self-aware? He had to give Sirius some credit there--and also for taking it like a champ, it seemed. No bawling, no monumental depression--Anselm had sometimes wondered what it would be like to lose a parent. He felt horrible for thinking it of the woman that gave birth to him, but sometimes he wondered if she hadn't been around if he could have passed for a full wolf. Maybe things would have been different... better. Wasn't it sort of what happened to Sirius?
His eyes closed again as the pup drew in close, and he instinctively curled himself around the young boy. "Yeah; I am. I've got my father's build, though, and even my mother was only about half coyote. You certainly look like you might have a bit more than what I have in you." He frowned. "Doesn't anyone else in your pack know? Doesn't Pilot?" It seemed that parents--adopted or otherwise--ought to be on top of such things. Given, he might just be taking it for granted that an adult would provide an honest response.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread