Join me in death
[html]
Ahren had made him liver once, which Jasper had attempted to pass off as something completely disgusting. It had been hard to make the faces though, when the liver was so good, he supposed it went both ways then. "I've gotta learn some other stuff too, then." He said after a moment. lifting one hand to scratch idly at the back of his ear. Stew was his favorite meal by far, but subjecting them to it over and over again didn't seem like the thing to do. Learning would also be hard since he could no longer smell herbs so well, he would actually have to cook them together and taste instead of trying to smell them and assume that they worked well with each other.

"If I did that, he'd be a pirate." He laughed quietly, considering this fact in his head. At least then he wouldn't be able to see the creepy eye. Jasper reached for the bowl then, muttering a quiet "Thank you." as he pulled it toward himself, finally picking it up in to his hands. "Well.." He started quietly, gaze dropping to the bowl of stew. "I haven't really asked him yet.." It had been the first thought in his head when Laurie had proposed they join up with his friends, was whether or not his father would be able to come. "I dunno. I don't think he'd really want to." Because he would've already been looking around for a pack if he wanted to join one, wouldn't he? "He doesn't seem like to others much either, even though I think they might get along. Even if he did want to, I don't think he'd do it just because of me." Ahren didn't work like that.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread