In Need of Direction
[html]

WC:: 253 - OOC

Kai occassionally let his gaze drop from the female, but it soon returned to her, watching as she lapped at her bloodied fur. He caught the scent on her earlier, the blood was not her own which meant she had either been fighting, or hunting. The sight of Amy licking herself clean caused Malakai to lap a little at his own muzzle, though not to clean himself of blood. He shuffled just a little towards her, hearing her mentioned she had only been a member of the pack a few months. Kai hoped that that meant that it would only take him a couple of months to learn his way around.

"A couple of months? Okay, well, I was hoping to find someone who had a fair idea of the place to maybe help show me around. You know, let me know where things are, where I should stay away from..." His head cocked to the side gently, continuing to watch the female as she moved a little, though his view was a little blocked through plumes of steam, which he guessed was the point of her move. When his view cleared, she had shifted into her optime form and his muzzle broadened in a grin, though his head remained bowed somewhat. "Do you think that maybe you could help out another pack member in showing me the ropes?" Malakai liked this female - she seemed like a challange to win over, and he wasn't a great fan of losing, so welcomed it.

<style>
.malcai01 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family: verdana; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
.malcai01 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.malcai01 b {color:#282e1c; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#818282 0px 1px 0px; }
.malcai01 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/2475/kaidjs.png);

background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:6px solid #1d2425; margin:0 auto; border-

radius:20px; font-family: verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line

-height:16px; width:520px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-

shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.malcai01 .inner {margin:295px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url

(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 20px;
-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-topleft: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 20px;
border-top-left-radius: 20px;
border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;; border:1px solid #000000; height:245px; overflow:auto;}
</style>Thanks to Cait for the table, Sig by Me!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread