i promise you, i'm never gonna leave
[html]

Word Count; 224

Deuce was starting to take a more and more relaxed roles in teaching Noah, she had watched over one healing and had told him that she would no longer be shadowing him. That was enough to make the silver male scared for when the next call though the sky. Though without much time for resting the silver male could hear the call come for a healer, The male jumped to his paw, as he moved to where his mother showed him where she had stored her herbs. Deuce had given Noah a mission, and it kept him busy. By being busy it gave his mind less time to think about this that made him so cross.

Heading to the sound of the call the silver male stood upon his two legs, having the bag upon his back, with in the bag was most of the only pack healer’s herbs. Noah looked to see the once pack sister Adonia, the female that stood at his side when Jefferson passed down his judgment upon him. Adonia was the one female that might have made him slip, and sink as low as his father. However unlike his father, he could not help it. ”Adonia…?” He asked questionable, she did not appear to be hurt, though Noah did not want to blow this off as just a test.

<style type="text/css">
.hctsnoah b {font-weight:bold; color:#6287b3; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#2f332d 1px 1px 2px;}
.hctsnoah p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.hctsnoah p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.hctsnoah .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#6287b3; text-shadow:#2f332d 1px 1px 2px;}
.hctsnoah p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.hctsnoah {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#4e4f48; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Xg3Qf.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #2f332d; padding:470px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#7f8796; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread