something greater than we are.
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... ttable.png); background-position: center center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

"He doesn't like talking about her" Sirius had tried to ask about Dierdre before, but the look on Pilot's face had kept him from ever talking about her again. He wanted to know so much, though, that he wasn't sure if he could handle -not- knowing. Was his mother a good mate? Were they in the same pack? How did they meet? And what was her lineage? He knew that there were a lot of different kinds of wolves out there...even a few that looked a little like coyotes. Red wolves. Maybe she had some red wolf in her?

He thought about what Anselm had said again. "No one from my pack knowed her very well. I could ask Nani, maybe...she might know. She was there when Mom had me and my brother. He's big and white, my brother Apollo, much bigger than me." He was getting sleepy, now, and his speech slowed down a little as he tried to stay focused on talking. "Polly will be a...big wolf"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread