A meal fit for a queen
[html]
Sorry, Kiara isn't listening to me / +468

Kiara watched as Noah lowered himself to the ground, his belly touched the earth and his position became extremely submissive. Kiara watched with her head and tail raised high in dominance. How strange it was for her, but the young mother would not relent in her position or suspicion. Even if Noah had helped her before, he was still very much a threat in her mind. She knew from experience that he could easily turn on her and with her puppies behind her Kiara was more than willing to take on the giant male.

Anger welled up in her chest as Noah spoke and she was sorely tempted to strike out at him. Luckily for him, he had backed off a good three feet and wasn't in her immediate striking range. It took all of her concentration and control not to strike out at Noah, both verbally and physically. Rather than risk loosing her control, Kiara stood silently and imposingly as she listened to what he had to say. Sure enough, the scarred male's words did not make Kaira feel better. Funny, and here I thought you didn't have a sense of humor. Sarcasm filled every biting word. She remembered with clarity how he had reacted to her puppies originally and his own scathing tongue had left a deep impression in her mind.

The arctic female stalked forward, anger and distrust rippled off her ghostly form. If I remember correctly, you never liked my puppies before and you had a nasty dislike for me as well. In fact, you refused to help me when I needed you most. Funny how the orders of your Alpha can so easily change your mind. Kiara paused, her petite form for once towering over the other wolf. Her sapphire eyes burned like her words and she looked down her nose at the male. Go home Noah. I don't know what your game is, but I already have plenty of help from another of your pack. After all, according to you, such is my nature.

Kiara snorted, her anger had gotten the best of her and she had said something was wasn't true. She and Tharin were good friends, yet she had just instead otherwise. Her gaze drifted down and her ears flicked back. She had refused the invitation to go to New Dawn before, but somehow hearing the offer from Noah made the pack seem downright unpleasant. Everything he had said was the complete opposite of what he had said the last time they had, had a proper conversation. Why should she trust him?

Something about his words caught in her mind. He was talking bout her puppies, the ones he had scoffed at before she had given birth to them. Not to mention, what was that bit about being a female?

Table by: Cait

<style type="text/css">
.kiapup b {font-weight:bold; color:#619dbc; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #08171f; }
.kiapup p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.kiapup {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#39565a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ecMB6.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 350px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#a3c1c5; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.kiapup p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.kiapup p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread