Starlight in the mid of day
Iskata sat back relaxing as she studied the lady who was coming to join her. Smiling as she actually accepted the leader's invitation and moved across the empty loft to sit in the open frame Iskata stopped in studying the slight woman as she turned her eyes back to the view before them. Glad that someone else had discovered the secret that she'd found before the pack had ever really come to exist. The silver and gold lady knew that the pack was taking quite a bit of time to get use to her new strange notions of lifestock and these human ideas she'd dragged out into the open. No one had yet really bucked at any of it, but then again she wasn't forcing it upon them, it was open, just like she was.

When the smile creeped upon the speckled lass' face Iskata knew that she'd been right about the place they'd settled in. The name that fell from the other's lips was greeted upon eager ears as Iskata nodded and turned her head slightly to admit. "I know.. Hel spoke with me." She smiled again and offered her own to the newcomer to their home. "I'm Iskata.." She didn't offer her last name, but it didn't matter either. The lady's eyes dove back into the view before them as Iskata sighed happily.

The awe in the lady's voice made her laugh softly as she turned her sun shot sky eyes to gaze at Anu. Shaking her head she admitted. "You're right, but don't let the whole world know. We might have a war on our paws if it gets out." She grinned as she teased the woman, knowing that no one would probably care for their simple pleasures that the Phoenix Valley pack seemed to love so much.

Messages In This Thread