Back where we Belong.
[html]<style type="text/css">
.fluid {margin:0 auto;padding:0;background:#7d4e44 url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... arobin.jpg) no-repeat right top;width:100% }
.fluid .in {padding:10px 10px 10px 20px; font-family:arial;font-size:1em;color:#fff;}
.fluid .box {width:280px;height:320px;float:right;}
.fluid p {margin:0;padding:0;text-indent:30px;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #6AA2B1}
.fluid .ooc {font-size:0.95em;font-style:italic;}
.fluid .line { border-bottom:1px dotted #5A899B; margin:0 220px 5px auto;}
.fluid b {color:#0C1C33;font-family:georgia}
.fluid .header {color:#CFDB62;font-family:georgia;font-size:140%;font-style:italic;text-align:center;padding-bottom:10px}
.fluid a {color:#43213A}
.fluid a:hover {color:#214055;text-decoration:underline}</style>

A robin feathering his nest
Has very little time to rest
While gathering his
Bits of twine and twig

I know Nuki is going to post but I had to sneak in. Since Amaranth will be my NPC I'm playing her a bit.

Amaranth smiled at her mother as she turned to Niro and Orin. The Trio had returned to the land they all called home. There was just something about the members of the court that made this place home. She looked over at Hati and smiled the blood that ran through their veins was the same for the most part. Hati smiled at her, his blue eyes meeting her purple ones.

Ayita stood up after examining her two grand children. Oh Orin I'm so glad to see you. Ayita smiled looking at the pregnant white woman, I've been to your daughters pack you must be so proud. Niro Amaranth, Jiva is there safe and sound. She smiled as Amaranth moved to hug her mother. Ayita Hugged her then turned to Sarian Blood or not, She is family. You all are family. Aytia bent down a bit. Welcome to the family Sarian.

Hati smiled. I know its been a long time but my name is Hati Catori, Skoll and Lottie are roaming around. Its nice to see you Amaranth, Niro the night prince never spoke much but he was among family. I think we should get Strel or father here mother. We can all meet up at the hotel and house. He said smiling.

Ayita nodded as she looked to the group of wolves. I think your right Hati. The wolfess lifted her head and let out a song for all the pack to here. She knew the two leaders would allow the group home but she needed to call for the leaders.

Though quite intent in his pursuit
He has a merry tune to toot
He knows a song
Will move the job along
[/html]

Messages In This Thread